Monday, April 11, 2011

Joys & Tears

Of all the moments in my life,
you were always there somewhere.
Once as a wish.
Once as a blessing.



Not necessarily quoted for sadness purposes. But enough by saying this to whom it may concern.
Regret of having things that already come your way is not the greatest thing to talk about.
It may sometimes bring out the joy that u may keep it for granted.
But that's life. It always tend to be unfair.
Me, as a human being, will always look at the bright side & take it all as one memories for me to keep as forever.
Heartache & blissfulness will always remain the next best thing in life that you will never forget eternally.

I guess this is the end. We would rather put it that way & trying to dissapear as far as we can.
Because we were not meant for each other,.
To forget is to stop thinking of things that reminds us of our memories. Bu t I rather forgive to make sure that things that I always did before was being forgiven.
To forgive is just the way for letting go things that already did. We might not intended to do so, but that's life. It always be that way.

Keep on living on the same path, so that I will always reminded from where I was belong.


Psst. Dearest Sosa,
Someone had taken all the joy & all the happiness that u may want to share with your Glee for the rest of your life.
But dear, please make sure that u will not forget the other half of you. Even if you have to die, someday.
I will always give u the best that i can, to sacrifice all my life to be with you.
Because u were the next best thing that exist in my life.

So long misery, rest in peace.

Love,
Sha & Sosa

:)
:)

No comments: