Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Infinite Tiredness

Hellooo Sunshine. God Morning :)

What a day ! Im so damn extremely busy and exhausted as well.
:( I even take a shower just now, abt 10 mins ago. I need some refreshment to actually boost up my energy ! I need food as well :(

Thanks to baby and k.umi for their effort in helping us (me & faizah) to complete our project. Really appreciate it so much darling ! I managed to complete the DIFFICULT and IMPORTANT part in our project mgt assignment. I m so thankful as well. Spent almost 3hours doing that so-call-important task and keep on trying til i actually get it right. I even have to redo it for 8 times ! :((
Damn. But sokay then. I already did it well for our group :)

Oh ya. Sosa was playing extremely hard today. Enjoying his new toys. hihi so cuteeeee. Will upload a few shots taken yesterday later ya. Pls be good to mummy dearest love. Mummy had so many things to take care about for dis few days. (Psstt. I even steal a few minutes to keep my stalker updated with my current condition *wink*)

Hoping that i will be able to complete those task tonight. And few more assignments are still waiting for me. (*Hey sha ! Its my turn ! U need to complete me first*) Oh God. Plsssssss. Help and bless me as well. Pls keep me healthy & give me some strength as well.
*sigh* im still hoping for a miracle :( Pls do exist.

Presentation, 2 public finance assignments to be submitted on this thursday, Mid term test for public finance which is also on Thursday. My presentation which is on Friday. Submit Project mgt, Final Test for BEL on Friday ! Dats it. Im dying :((
Im physically & Mentally tortured :( Been crying so hard until I hardly forget how am i supos to stop on crying........................

I FEEL SO BAD AS WELL ! :'(
Dear God, pls help me. Im begging you.


i think dis will be the beginning of my journey that I need to face each and everyday. But I will remain strong, even though im not that strong. But still, I just want to be strong. I wish i could :)




Love,
Sha&Sosa

No comments: