Monday, April 11, 2011

confused

The greatest strength to keep myself alive is tears.

Even in the dark, it will always be the most powerful strength to boost up my sadness..

Sometimes, its hard to believe things that might come your way..
You keep on moving, but there's nothing you can hold on to when storm push u away.

Still hurt inside, in fact it gets deeper.
Knowing the truth is the best thing in the world,
but knowing things that you dont even wish to care about is just like killing ursef with a knife.

i wish i never knew things that I dont want to know.
I wish i rather kill myself then just letting my mind keeps linger about things that would hurt me so much.

Dear Lord,
all i want is to keep myself away from all the sadness..
and just let it go caused I m the one who create all the mess.

Its just me.
Who dont even know where should i turn to..



My regret,
for knowing this...





No comments: