Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Heartbreak

I feel bad when I cant do nothing to make him feel right.. I guess Sosa was infected by the urine disease. He even make this horrible sound of hissing when he want to do his bss. :(
Constipation is bad, same goes to us, as human. He may get constipation and diarrhea easily due to not enough fibre or even lack of liquid or water. Some says it might exist due to lack of exercise and stress to. That really make sense because he was separated with the other half of him. it may also increase the level of constipation as well.

I googled few blogs to search for informations how and what should i feed him to cure the pain. Need to get him an apple juice n apple as well tomorrow. Apple is one of the food that contains high on fibre. Hopefully this will help in a lot and recover as well

Intended to bring him to the vet and check the major problems and causes. But seems lke there is no vet here in Kuching that able to treat exotic pets like Sosa. Im oping for a miracle. Just like yesterday. I just want him to recover fast and able to survive..

God, help me. Again. Please.
Amin.


Love,
Sha&Sosa

No comments: