Friday, September 30, 2011

Runaway

Welcoming October in a few hours and say a little prayer to end up September dat almost broke my heart each and every second. I m hoping for a meaningful October. And let September rest in peace.

I couldnt sleep tobite. Even if i felt so tired n exhausted at the same time. Things dat linger in my mind had made me feel so bad. I m still on the mission to plan a perfect runaway. To end up the misery deep inside of me.

Wish i could walk a thousand miles ahead without thinking and make myself free out of control and let my inner self control and lead the right path. I wish i could left those misery and walking ahead with an empty heart. All i need is a brand new soul that will eventually let me do whatever i want to do.

Im tired of dis bullshit. I wish i can stay away from the life that im forced to face each and every day. Life seems hard lately. Til i feel theres no more room to put my patience. I had enough of dis thing call misery. Can i just turn back time and stay the way it should be? Im just human. I cried a lot when i feel dat i cant stand no more.

How i wish i could be more wiser and try to wake up from dis misery. I shouldnt let tears to be my next best friend. I dont want to. I want laughter to be the best medicine to cure dis broken heart.

If only the mistakes can be erase and we will live happily ever after as one. Ohana. I miss great ohana like we used to. Before.

No comments: