Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank you for loving me

Hello Wednesday. Thank u for not being nice to me. :|

thank u for those who used to told me everyday that they loves me.
I appreciate that. Friends. Families. My used to be boyfriend.
I do appreciate that. Like seriously.
Sometimes i do considered it as ine of my motivation to keep on walking and never look back. Even life was pretty hard this time around, but indeed, i knew i will still be love by those who loves me. Thank God.

When i close my eyes. I do hope for a miracle. But i havent found yet. The true meaning of life that will constantly changes my life into happiness. Still, i need more courage to move on.

Girlfriends, we r sisters. And thank god i found u.
Boyfriends, we can still remain as friends. Im not into serious relationship right now due to my past mistakes. I do made alot of mistakes. And i dun dare to drag you into my misery life. Find someone who loves u more rather than i do. Maybe this isnt the right time to do so. Im sorry.

Saying goodbye to all the love in the world. *seriously i do not know why im posting this. I m questioning myself*


goodnite stalker and bitches. U made my day

No comments: