Monday, October 03, 2011

Dear GF

Dear Gf,

U know who u are. Life is getting hard nowadays. Leaving all of our laughter and joy together behind. Trust me, girl. The future ahead us will bring us back together :)

Babe. Whatever difficulties that wanna bring us down, u know i will always be by ur side. Always ! Promise ! I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I'll cry together as I can feel the heartache inside of you. We both must stay strong and guess what, only few more months to go, darl. Time will pass by as we both make our way to find our happiness.

I mis u. And thank u for being my very best friend. I will always be your friend. Promise.

Guys, u better watch out. I can simply leave you bcs of my girl. cos she's always be there for me :) She knew what's the best for me and we r much closer compare to u.
oh ya. loving my besties doesnt reflect that i m a LESBIAN. But appreciation to my girl is much more sweeter than a BF does.

Love u GF.
Please be strong.

Love,
ur besties <3

No comments: