Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things I regret

Hello World.
Its been a while since I havent updated my Blog.
So many things happened recently and I have to admit that I'm tired living in this world.
Can I just die ?

I just missed my precious memory that I used to live before. With love and joy it brings to my life.
Now I realized things had changed and I might not be able to grab and hold on into it, forever.
My life became a mess and I just dont know how am I supposed to rebuilt everything :(


And I already closed the door. And I threw away the keys. I just want to be alone.
And let time heal the pain and misery..

There's a lot of things that I regret. Regret for having things that I dont want to happened now.
Can I just turn back time and have a brand new life ?

How I wish I can make it through,.


Love,
Sha.

No comments: