Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little place

This little place was once a place where I loved the most before.
This little place bring about happiness, joy and laughter in every minutes count.
This little place remain special everytime I wish to look back the old days.
Tired and seem likely fear to face the fact in life brought me here.
Back to basic, to where I should belong..

Staring at those people around me, I know somehow I should be grateful to things that I used to live before. I may once be like them. Spending their time with their loves one with happiness.

Still, dis little place will always remain still the place that I used to loved before. still, used to be our secret hideout :)

Little place, everything changed in my life. But U remain still. Here.



At
Little place.
6:07 pm

No comments: